William speaks with WSOC on Thursday, August 13th about the safety of Union County school buses following the antifreeze explosion during the last school session. WSOC reports that Union County has repaired all of their buses with this issue. They also report on the repair status of similar buses in other counties.
- Why are Commercial Vehicle Accidents Legally Different Than Passenger Accidents? May 28, 2020
- Workers Compensation Video December 12, 2017
- WKG-Law Commercial Vehicles Video September 19, 2017
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect August 22, 2017
- WKG-Law sought out to provide insight into school bus burn in Lugoff, SC March 19, 2017